"Cut Soap For Me"


 "Cut Soap For Me"

I wanted to make this post as short as possible because I wanted to explain what this statements actually means to me..


When I hear people say "Cut Soap" I don't think of some spiritually made item that grants magical help from nowhere. No.


Instead, what I perceive it means is "Guidance". You see, it is only a person that is successful that they ask to "Cut Soap" for them. 


This simply means that they want to be as successful as that person. The "Soap" there is a combination of the person's advice, expertise and personal business secrets.. 


So....


You want Soap? 😏


Easy.... Meet someone you admire today in your desired line of work and ask them how they did it. You shouldn't be scared to pay for it as all good things of value come at a price....


After you acquire that knowledge and act on it, you will be amazed that in no time people will come to you too to ask for "Soap" too🤣...


I hope this message helps someone...


Source: Music-wap.com 

Post a Comment

0 Comments