“Daddy hold me very well”. –Destiny Etiko and Nkechi Blessing Sunday welcome Pete Edochie on a movie set (Watch)

 

Nigerian actress Destiny Etiko has expressed joy as Legendary Nollywood actor Pete Edochie joined them on a movie set.  Etiko who was  joined by her Nollywood colleague Nkechi Sunday Blessing who got perplexed to see the Veteran actor on their set. The two popular actresses could not hold their happiness as they quickly rushed toward the actor for fatherly blessing and warmth.  

Watch the video to see their joy

Read people’s reactions below

@Okon – When I see this type of love, it melts my heart. Pete Edochie is clearly a legend. I wish I can see him one-on-one one day.

@ Uche –Daddy hold me very well   that statement melt his heart and he held her very well   I love the vibe biko

@Pearl – The way he held her when she said daddy hold me very well.

A father. Nwoke di coordinated

@Eve – Daddy hug her well joor

Destiny Etiko

I love the word celebrating grace child of God people will surely celebrate you one day

@Favour – My favorite   I love you so much   keep up the great work we are proud of you and your accomplishments keep up the amazing work.

@Baberechi – Play-play lady’s,, love   you all, I greet you big Dadddy ( the great himself), may God continue to bless you all Amen.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday

@Jude – His indeed a legend, I swear I don’t know what I’ll do if ever I meet that man. You will live a long and happy life sir. Amen


Pete Edochie

Post a Comment

0 Comments