Extremely funny moment: Daddy G.O (Don Jazzy) versus Mummy G.O (video)

 

Singer and Founder/CEO of Mavins Record, Michael Collins Ajereh, professionally known as Don Jazzy, has turned to Daddy G.O as he recreated a sermon made by controversial General Overseer of Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God, Pastor Funmilayo Adeboye, better known as Mummy G.O.

Don Jazzy took to his Instagram page on the 17th of January 2022 to share his video which he captioned “Don Mummy G.O” as he mimics Evangelist Funmilayo who has become an internet sensation after videos of her hell threatening messages emerged online. 

The singer could be seen repeating an experience that Mummy G.O claimed took place in her past life in an unknown world as he wore a glass and a headscarf that look like that of the clergywoman that she often put on in some of her viral videos.

In the hilarious video, Jazzy said:

“As I am standing here nothing in me now resembles me that time, at that time nobody yellow here. I don become white, my shape is different. I am not joking my hair is long.

This is not the voice I am using then, my voice is very very romantic and sweet. Everything about me, na that one come pain me pass, eeh for leave my beauty for me, he took everything away.

The only thing to recognize that I am still the one is these open teeth, apart from that nothing ooh.”

Watch the video below,

Almost all his fans and stars found the video entertaining as they praised him in the comment section for a mimic role well done.

In a brief reminiscence; Don jazzy revealed that Mummy G.O has caught his attention as he expressed his wish to pay a visit to her church. The singer then requested the location of the church from Nigerians and made it known that he would love to attend a service there even if it is just once.

The CEO of Mavins record disclosed this via his Twitter page and his tweets reads; “Abeg who know where that mummy GO church Dey. I go like attend at least once.”

See a screenshot of his tweet below


Post a Comment

0 Comments