Hilarious moment as Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo embarked on climbing a tall Coconut tree in her village (Video)

 

Uche Ogbodo, a Nollywood actress and movie producer  could be seen enjoying her stay in her home town Enugu where she hilariously attempted to climb a tall Coconut tree.

The Beautiful and sexy Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo could be seen discussing with an elderly man believed to be her uncle as she request that he gives her a climbing rope to aid her in climbing a tall Coconut tree in the area.

See her post

Despite not having the rope she requested as a lever and her uncle motivationally telling her that women can climb a Coconut tree , she  insisted on climbing  the Coconut tree. Uche could be heard saying the following in Igbo language while climbing the tree: ‘’It’s still far,oh! My God!!!, how long will I go? I cannot go again, my liver has failed me.  It’s really high papa. But women can climb this papa?  Papa give me that thing they used in climbing this thing’’. The actress says as she tries to come down from the Coconut tree.

Watch the video below


Post a Comment

0 Comments