“I m.asturbate whenever I am breastfeeding my son” – Nursing Mom Confesses (Photos)

 


According to the mum in her disturbing tweets, the way her son sucks her nipple gives her the best orgasm


Twitter user @katysbottom, took to the platform to share disturbing tweets of how she achieves orgasm while breastfeeding her son. According to the lady, the way her son sucks her nipple makes her masturbate.
“I masturbate when I breastfeed my son” – Mom Confesses lailasnews

She further disclosed that her son sucking her nipple, gives her the best orgasm. The tweets led to reporting of her account which has been pulled down.
“I masturbate when I breastfeed my son” – Mom Confesses lailasnews 1“I masturbate when I breastfeed my son” – Mom Confesses lailasnews 2“I masturbate when I breastfeed my son” – Mom Confesses lailasnews 3“I masturbate when I breastfeed my son” – Mom Confesses lailasnews 4

Post a Comment

0 Comments