“I’m Rich” Woman Wins $10 Million Dollars Lottery After ‘Rude Person’ Bumped Into Her And Made Her Press A Different Button

 

When she was accidently bumped into, a woman accidentally touched a different button on a lotto vending machine and won $10 million.

LaQuedra Edwards stated she deposited $40 in a California Lottery Scratchers vending machine at a Vons supermarket in Tarzana, Los Angeles, and was ready to choose a game.

However, a “rude individual” shoved against her and forced her to choose a number she didn’t intend to choose, resulting in a $30 200X Scratchers ticket.

“He just bumped into me, didn’t say a thing and just walked out the door,” said Edwards, according to the California Lottery on Wednesday, April 6.

Edwards remembers being angered by the spike and spending 75 percent of the lottery money she had aside on a single ticket. She had intended to play the lower-cost games, as she often does.

She immediately returned to her car and started scratching the $30 ticket, discovering that she had won the top prize of $10 million.

“I didn’t really believe it at first, but I got on the 405 Freeway and kept looking down at (the ticket) and I almost crashed my car,” Edwards stated.

“I pulled over, looked at it again and again, scanned it with my (California Lottery mobile) app and I just kept thinking, ‘This can’t be right’.”

Edwards intends to use the money to purchase a home and establish a charitable foundation.

She said: “I’m still in shock. All I remember saying once I found out how much I just won was, ‘I’m rich!'”

Post a Comment

0 Comments