Actress Luchy Donalds recounts grass to grace story as she clocks 31

 

Nigerian actress, Luchy Donalds has recounted her grass to grace story as she clocks 31, today, May 28th.

The movie star took to her Instagram page where she expressed her gratitude to God for making somebody when she was nobody.

In her words, “HAPPY BIGGEST BIRTHDAY TO ME
God where and how do I start thanking you.

“From a nobody to somebody. From grass to GRACE You turned on mighty lights upon my life.

“You keep increasing me on every sides of my life. You have be giving me strong health and life.

“You keep protecting me every second of my life
If my whole body is full of mouth, it won’t still be enough to thank you. I am grateful Lord
Happy happy birthday to me.”

Photos:

Luchy Donalds

Happy birthday to Luchy Donalds from all of us at Music-wap.com 

Post a Comment

0 Comments