“I am not dancing again.”- Husband storms out of his wedding reception after spotting guests spraying him N50 notes while he was dancing (Video)

 

A Nigerian man has reportedly stormed out from his wedding reception because his quests were spraying him fifty Naira (N50) note as he was dancing.

The video which is going viral on the internet saw the best man to the groom begging him return to the dancing floor but he refused saying:

“I am not dancing again. How can you tell me this?  How can I be dancing and people are spraying me fifty Naira(N50) note? Do you know how much I spent in this wedding? I am not dancing again.”

A voice could be heard from the background saying:

“Are you in their pocket? Come inside and dance, what is wrong with you?

It’s yet to be ascertain whether the scene was staged or real



Post a Comment

0 Comments