I Am Not Ashamed Of Leaking My Š3kẋ Tᾶpe – Oye Kyme Says

 

Oye Kyme, a popular socialite, has turned to social media to criticize males who have condemned her for publishing her video recording.

She alleges that men do beg her to date them and sleep with them. She claims she is not ashamed of publishing her s3kx video.

She’s well built, and she’s not embarrassed to show the world how lovely she is by sharing her s3kx tape. According to the adult actress, all of the men who are criticizing her want to date her privately.

The adult starlet lavished compliments on herself. She stated that she is gorgeous and that she is not ashamed of her role in adult films.

She’s very pleased with herself. She claimed to be a s3kx enthusiast who is unconcerned about embarrassment or what others think of her, but she made a mistake. She didn’t expect criticism when she posted her s3kx tape online.

See her post.

I Am Not Ashamed Of Leaking My Š3kẋ Tᾶpe - Oye Kyme Says
I Am Not Ashamed Of Leaking My Š3kẋ Tᾶpe - Oye Kyme Says

Post a Comment

0 Comments