Justin Bieber Shares Serious Health Battle With Virus That Paralyzed His Face

 

Award-winning Canadian singer, Justin Bieber has revealed he has been struck by a rare virus that caused half of his face to be temporarily paralysed.

The music star was recently forced to cancel dates in North America.

The 28-year-old singer revealed in an Instagram video on Friday that he is suffering from a condition that has caused paralysis in his face called Ramsay Hunt syndrome.

He said;

“I wanted to update you guys on what’s been going on. Obviously, as you can probably see from my face, I have this syndrome called Ramsay Hunt syndrome,” he explained, showing his lack of movement on one side of his face. “It is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis.”


“As you can see this eye is not blinking. I can’t smile on this side of my face,” he continued. “This nostril will not move. So there’s full paralysis on this side of my face.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments