‘I’m grateful to God that He chose me to be your father’, Davido tells daughter, Imade

 

Nigerian singer, David Adeleke aka Davido has taken to social media to celebrate his daughter, Imade’s birthday.

The Omo Baba Olowo crooner took to his Instagram page where he expressed his gratitude to God for making him the father of Imade Adeleke.

Sharing adorable photos of himself with his daughter, he wrote, “I’m so grateful to God that He chose me to be your father . There is no greater love .

“You’re truly an angel on earth. God sent you to bless us with your love and for that I’m tremendously blessed. Happy birthday my baby !! BIG 7 !!! .”

See the photos below:

Imade Adeleke

On the 14th of May, 2022, Davido and his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu threw a Hip-hop themed birthday bash for her daughter, Imade Adeleke.

Post a Comment

0 Comments